Nice words from our visitors:
During our stay in Flatanger with Ole we had the BEST time !
His beautiful guest house is so welcoming and has everything you could ask for including a world class view!
The restaurant in town had delicious food every night and everyone one in town was so friendly and nice. You couldn’t ask for a better setting to enjoy while you photograph the Sea Eagles and Gulls from Ole’s boat.
Ole knows those waters so well and he has so many eagles and gulls that just flock to his boat providing exceptional photos of these birds in flight.
It is an exciting and yet relaxing week that leaves you with plans of returning another day to experience it all again !!!!
– Annie Katz-Wildlife Photographer-USA
– I have visited Norway Nature’s facilities several times, with good photographical results. You always feel welcome in Flatanger, and the service is excellent.
– It was a very spectacular experience, the wet dream of an eagle friend. The eagles put on a great show, stooping down and catching fish, just 30-50 meters from the boat. All set in a stunningly beautiful landscape and with Ole being a very professional guide. My whole family had a great week, as we also went sea fishing a lot, catching crabs, sea urchins, swimming and hiking to the adjacent hilltops.
– I normally shun locations that are well-known and already heavily photographed. I doubt if I have much to add. Flatanger is the exception because the opportunities presented by Ole Martin’s thoughfully positioned hides are exceptionally good. I like working with Ole Martin. He listens, acts and delivers – or tells you if he can’t. There’s not much more you can expect from a guide than that – except good company and he is that too.
– Niall Benvie
– In six days I could get more fantastic action pictures of seaeagles than I have dreamt of getting in a lifetime. I will go back this winter for more photos from the hides and another two weeks next spring and summer.
– Brutus Ostling
– I was immediately struck by Ole Martin’s passion for his homeland and an empathy with its natural history. This was a man in touch with nature; attuned to the rhythm of his local forests, mountains and coastline. Our relationship has developed over recent years and so has Ole Martin’s business – Norway Nature. He now provides what must be the best location in Europe for photographing these magnificent raptors, along with a host of other Scandinavian specialties such as capercaillie and elk. He has developed several purpose built hides and has his own boat for photographing fishing eagles in the summer.